Warranty Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you understand these conditions clearly before buying. When you choose to buy our products, it means you have accepted and agree to all terms.
This item comes with 12 month all parts warranty for domestic use, and 3 month warranty for commercial use. If the product arrived to you with major damaged or manufacturing fault, we will arrange to have the item picked up and replaced under the seller’s cost.
This claim must be made within 7 days of receiving the item. Please be advised that photo or short video will be requested to support the claim.
The replacement item will only be dispatched after the return product is received. If you have any issue with your item after 7 days it is to be repaired under warranty, we do not replace or refund an item after 7 days, by purchasing from Bargains Online you understand your item is under warranty to be repaired.
For any issue within 30 days of receiving the item Bargains Online will cover the shipping cost in returning the item. Otherwise, any issue after 30 days of receiving the item, the cost of transport both ways for inspection or warranty is at the buyers cost. Bargains Online will cover the cost of returning the item back to you if manufacturing fault is detected upon inspection.
Any faulty part will need to be returned back to us. Upon receiving the part, we will then repair or replace the faulty part. Shipping and labour in fitting parts at buyers home or location is at the buyers responsibility.
Warranty cover does not include damage caused by improper use which is outside the described instructions.
Any minor nicks/marks/scuffs from transport of the item via courier is not covered under warranty. Warranty cover does not include damage caused by accidents, misuse, neglect, incorrect assembly or lack of maintenance, usual wear and tear, natural disaster or any other external causes.
Definition of Warranty
The warranty shall guarantee that all parts are free from faults or defective manufacture for a period stated concerning to a specific brand. All defective parts shall be changed or provided free of charge as mentioned in this policy. All warranties stated in this policy are applicable to home use only. These warranties are not applicable to the products used for any commercial use. Warranty does not cover normal deterioration.
20 YEAR MATTRESS WARRANTY
We stand by our commitment to help you get your best night’s sleep with our 20-year limited warranty. Bargains Online warrants your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period specified by the warranty from the original purchase date. Please take a few minutes to read over the warranty guidelines. Be aware that it can take up to 30 days for your body to adjust to the feel and support of a new sleep system.
ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY
Bargains Online offers a guarantee which is only for the benefit of the original purchaser of the product, and is non-transferable.
This Warranty covers:
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear
- Sagging with indentation greater than 76mm. This is covered ONLY IF the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation, or an appropriate bed frame. For queen or king size mattresses, an appropriate bed frame includes at least five legs and a rigid centre support that extends from the frame to the ground. For slat bed frames, the gap between the slats must be smaller than the slats themselves.
- Loose or broken foundation wire through any fabric
- Compression of modules
This warranty DOES NOT covers the following:
- Mattress fabric
- Handles (where fitted) – these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress.
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress (innerspring) and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the sleep set.
- Bedding sold ‘As Is’
- Comfort layer and materials
- Bed height
- Mattress firmness
- Mattress noise
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or bed frame.
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. mis-stitching on quilting).
- Damage due to misuse, abuse or neglect negligence including folding, bending, standing on or jumping on the mattress or base.
- Conditions arising from normal wear and tear including mattress cover compression, foam compression or discolouration of components.
- A mattress or base that, on inspection by Bargains Online is found to be stained or in an unsanitary condition.
This warranty DOES NOT covers the following:
- Damage due to improper handling of the mattress topper, misuse of the mattress topper, damages due to improper installation, improper handling of the mattress topper during movement from the delivery truck to the buyer’s premises.
- Damage caused by roughhousing or other misuses, or damage due to the improper support of the mattress topper, including, but not limited to: minor nicks and scratches, spills, cuts, burns, bodily fluids etc.
- Dissatisfaction solely due to subjective discomfort.
- Normal wear and tear.
Please follow the procedure defined in the Return Section if you desire to claim a warranty on your item.