Delivery & Pick up Policy
- Items are normally dispatched within 1 to 2 business days; however, please allow up to 5 to 14 business days for the item to arrive to you. Depending on the size of the item you order, it will be sent through Australia Post or a transport courier. With the aid of a unique tracking number, buyers will be able to trace the delivery online. Before the payment is made, buyers have the full responsibility to provide us with the correct and exact delivery address and phone number on the checkout page. Prior to the delivery day, couriers (not Australia Post) generally contact the buyer.
- Please note that once the checkout is done, any changes made to the address will not be considered valid. For any delays, losses and/or damage of items arising out of changes made to the delivery address after the checkout, or due to the errors made by buyers, Royal Sleep shall not be accountable. To facilitate delivery of bulky freight, it’s necessary that buyers provide an answerable phone number. Royal Sleep shall not bem responsible if you fail to provide an answered phone number. Bear in mind that we do not deliver any items to PO Boxes. Prior to making the purchase, we strongly suggest that you change your delivery address to a workplace for items that are large and bulky, or if you know you will likely not be home during normal business hours.
- If delivery is missed you may receive a card in your letterbox when goods are sent through Australia Post indicating that the item is available for pickup from your local post office. For items that are undeliverable and/or returned due to inaccurate delivery address or unsuccessful delivery, a re-delivery fee will be charged to you. Only during normal business hours, i.e. 9:00am to 5:00pm on Weekdays will items will be delivered. We do not offer delivery on weekends.
Please note: On Sundays, public holidays or after business hours pick-up is not available.
- Prior to pick-up, all orders must be fully paid. To facilitate collection, you must bring photo ID and a copy of your receipt.
- Before collection, payment must be made in full.
- Items are to be collected from 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield, NSW 2165 Australia (Entry from Tangerine Street) – Weekdays : 9:00am – 5:00pm, Saturdays: 9am to 3pm.
- Items need to be collected within 5 working days of ordering.
Please note: Not all items are available for pick up.